Lensatic Travel Compass
Gelsonlab HS-C45-1 Lensatic Travel Compass camping pocket prismatic Compass
Specifications of Lensatic Travel Compass:
3).Double magnifier structure for easy reading
5).Floating luminous dial for direction in dark
4).Size : 73x56x25mm
How to use multifunction compass
(I) measuring direction:
1. Determine the southeast and northwest direction of the site
(1) turn on the compass! Align the azimuth index "triangle" with "0";
(2) turn the compass, when the north end of the magnetic needle is aligned with "0", the direction is north at this time, and the East, South, West and north directions can be read directly on the orientation glass.
2. Calibrate the tens of thousands
To demarcate the orientation of a map is to use a compass to make the orientation on the map consistent with that on the ground.
(1) turn on the instrument, adjust the dial base, and make the orientation index "triangle" align with "0";
(2) the surveying ruler is tangent to the true Meridian on the map;
(3) rotate the map so that the north end of the magnetic needle points to the value of the magnetic declination in this area, then the orientation on the map is exactly the same as that on the ground.
3. Measure the magnetic azimuth
A. measure the magnetic azimuth of the target on the map
(1) calibrate the map accurately with the compass and keep the map still;
(2) tangent the surveying and mapping ruler with the line between the point where it is located and the target point, adjust the dial base so that the index "triangle" is aligned with the "0" scribed line;
(3) after the magnetic needle is stationary, the scale on the dial base at the north end of the magnetic needle is the magnetic azimuth value from the point where it is located to the target point.
B. measure the magnetic azimuth of the local target
(1) turn on the instrument, align the orientation index "triangle" with "0", and make the reflector and the dial holder slightly 45 °;
(2) insert the thumb into the lifting ring, hold the instrument flat, and aim at the measured ground target from the collimation and collimation;
(3) the division on the dial base which is aimed at the north end of the magnetic needle from the reflector is the magnetic azimuth value of the local target
Hot Tags: Lensatic Travel Compass, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Customized, Bulk, Brands, China, Low Price, CE, Fashion, Newest, Quality, Advanced, Durable, Lastest Selling, Classy, Hot Sell