Color Synthesis Experiment
Gelsonlab HSPO-009 light tricolor Demonstrator Economy light Color Mixer Color Synthesis Experiment Tricolor light experiments
To learn and teach how different colors can be made by addition / mixing of the basic. three primary colors Red, Blue and Green, The intensity of the red, green and blue LEDs of the Color Mixer can be individually adjusted. Learn Color Mixing, Complementary Colors, Color Fatigue and Colored Shadows
1. Light source: Three colors, red, green and blue, are installed in three light sources by using LED light emitting tube. Color Synthesis Experiment is well displayed on the screen by using the principle of lens focusing. The third or fourth color formed after color coverage can be clearly seen.
2. Light source rack: The light source rack consists of three movable mounting holes and a lower control unit. The installation hole can adjust the angle of three light sources, and the control part can adjust the brightness of light to make the experimental effect clearer.
3. Screen: The screen is assembled and can be assembled manually for projection.
1. Three primary colors are composed of three basic colors. Primary color refers to the "basic color" which can not be obtained by mixing other colors. By mixing the primary colours in different proportions, other new colours can be produced. This product can clearly see the other colours formed by the superposition of each colour. For example, the combination of red and green can produce yellow. What will the combination of red, green and blue produce? You need to discover it yourself.
2. The three primary colors of light are red, green and blue. Their respective wavelengths are 700 nm, 546.1 nm and 435.8 nm, respectively. The three primary colors of light and the three primary colors of objects are different. The three primary colors of light can be mixed in a certain proportion to present various light colors. According to Thomas, Young and Helmholtz's research, the three primary colors are identified as red, green and blue (equivalent to the color sensation of bright red, medium green and group green in pigments).
3. By mixing the three primary colors according to different proportions and strengths, various color changes in nature can be produced.
Hot Tags: Color Synthesis Experiment, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Customized, Bulk, Brands, China, Low Price, CE, Fashion, Newest, Quality, Advanced, Durable, Lastest Selling, Classy, Hot Sell